Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rally the troops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoxNovus

PostSubject: Rally the troops   Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 am

Everyone gather an Listen, i know I have no pull here or anything but I really miss the old days so I am calling all troops, return to FWA and be active again, I from this moment on will do everything in my Meager power to return this place to it's former glory. So come and stand with me as I try and raise this place once again from the ashes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VipRev

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:47 am

It would be nice. I will try too. But, eh... be nice to get some more admins going!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlackPhoenix2661

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:13 pm

it wud be fun to have future world back up and running....but face it...without admins..this place wont prosper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:15 am

Well, well, well. The worm seems to be barely alive even without one of its brains. Although I don't think it'd be long before the bird swoops down for the final kill. To keep it from happening it needs to bury deep into the ground so it can recover.

I don't think any of us are willing to hack fwa, but if you were, you could go in and make admins. And so we start anew. I think that the team format should stay, it's what made fwa memorable for me; although it's just my opinion.

You have to do better than just saying you will. Although I joined a year ago as well, Vip doesn't visit cryo anymore, and pheonix, if you did, I don't think I knew. You must have the motivation and drive for it. If you're serious, get the word out. If not, it's your buisness, you decide.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billdea

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:06 pm

I dont think people are comeing back here unless we start all over from scratch and find new players

btw who where the admins?? names please.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billdea

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:16 pm

email-kainan1@zoho.com

that's in-case we do start getting back up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:50 am

You realize there's an edit button right? Anyways, if we were, we'd have to make changes, and rules are there for a reason such as no double posting.

Admin names:

Driclone (haven't seen here or cryo in forever and a day)
Bloody Kiss (made it clear he's NOT coming back, although I see him on cryo and skype sometimes)
Froggie! (who is this even, they haven't been here since a month after this place started, pretty much impossible to make come back if they left so long ago)
Jack Atlas (wat, since when was he an admin, and if I know charles, he's probably not coming back)
Zero (creator of the academy, watched it fall, one of the first to leave, pretty much the cause of the downfall, he sometimes visits it, but I doubt he'd help us reform, although he COULD give some admin powers, ALTHOUGH it's not likely)

These are the admins, *sigh* reviving this place may be impossibly difficult, but manageable. If you want, the most willing to help would be Jack Atlas or Zero. Jack may not want to come back, but he may give you a hand when it comes to giving adminship; Zero may give you a hand, but it's not guaranteed. Although I'm not against it, or I'm rooting for you, you're welcome to contact an admin if you want it bad enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
billdea

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:40 am

Better idea we can let this place rust til we find an admin that we can start over this site until then why don't we move to facebook and just start out small cause this place will need alot of repairs before we r up to speed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rally the troops   

Back to top Go down

Rally the troops
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1