Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Starting to change things round here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Limbo247

PostSubject: Starting to change things round here!   Sun May 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Okay, so I havent really been on much due to college work and that, but I have noticed that things are not how they used to be. I believe this is due to the low amount of members nowadays; this is why i suggest a day, where every member whilst online the dueling network will start to recruit and advertise this duel academy.

I am not sure whether this will work but it is worth a try because I believe that with more recruits our original activities or team duels and roleplays can continue.

If anyone has any further ideas on the matter or positive/negative ideas for this can you reply with them below.

Thank You, Your Friend Limbo247
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 2:27 am

ya know, I just checked the "members" list and saw when the admins of this place were last really on. Zero, last visit was May 14. That's a week ago. He doesn't know that we want to fight back now since the posts were made AFTER May 14. Bloody Kiss, last visit, May 8. He stopped coming 6 days before Zero did. That would make tomorrow the day that he would have been gone for 2 weeks. I suggest we all contact the admins via DN if we want this place to try to survive. If you wanna fight back, fine, but I suggest that this would be the first thing that we ALL do. It won't work if just one of us contacts them. We would need to make it obvious that we are serious at getting this academy back together. Maybe we can all even, oh i don't know, get together inside the chatbox at a certain time so that we can discuss our ideas and opinions for getting this place back together.

That is if you TRULY want to get this academy back together. This plan has... I'd say a maybe... 15% chance of working to get the academy back to active... depending on what you call active. If you wanna take the chance, let's get the admins on board. Message them and tell them that you wanna get FWA back together. We ALL need to do this if you want it back.

Reply to this, comment, pros and cons about it. Tell me if you wanna do it. This goes to everyone. Including you... whoever is reading this... I forgot how to do that code thing...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limbo247

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 am

I think your idea is great! It is true that if we do wanna start fighting for the survival of this academy we should let the admins know we are willing to help out, however I'm not sure whether the admins will be appearing on DN if not on here, as chance are they haven't on recently is due to real life commitments. But its worth a try on both parts. I would like to see this duel academy up and running like it was as I enjoyed the team duels, tournaments and roleplay aspects of it (In fact I wanted to start a roleplay of my own) and I believe its due to soooooo many people leaving (I havent seen any of my team members online in ages :/)I'm prepared to try and get in touch with the admins to see if we can pull things outta the water here but i do believe as you said we need more then just ourselves to make a mark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 7:47 am

You know that post i mad in "What we need" ? And that Cryo Academy? Thats where Bloody Kiss resides. I think you'd have a better chance of finding him there. As for Zero, DN at this point is our only hope for getting him. Cross your fingers and let's hope to get in touch with him ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limbo247

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Okay mate thank you, I will try and get in touch with them and I will let you know, if you have contacted them beforehand tho just pm on here or DN! Thank you, together we will save this duel academy!!! xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 10:28 pm

Zero quit, no use searching for Him. I'm the last Admin remaining. I'm trying to get Crow and the gang back here.

As for advertising on DN, we can't do it the normal way. We have to duel people and tell them that if they want more fun and to see more stuff, to come on our forum. We got to show them what we can do before advertising.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limbo247

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 11:29 pm

Yes I get your point we need to be able to show them we are good at taking part in the game as well as the creation of decks before they can be at least interested I guess :/ I wouldnt say i'm that strong of a duelist but if you want us to do show i will try my best to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Tue May 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Well that's hallf of the reason. The other reason is because advertising on DN is forbidden, we get banned for such things. That's why doing it in a duel, asking if they wish to see a new academy and such, is the easiest way to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Wed May 23, 2012 2:45 am

Dri, can you get us onto kctau too? Getting on there will also help with getting new ppl, we can then get more ppl this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Wed May 23, 2012 4:05 am

I don't even know what KCTAU is. I can try, but I don't say i'll succeed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Wed May 23, 2012 4:54 am

http://kctau.forummotion.com/forum this place, aka DNTAU, register the academy there and we'll hope we get ppl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Fri May 25, 2012 6:00 am

I'm not registering us to KCTAU yet. I'm trying to get affiliations on other academies tp get more peeps to join us. If I were to register to KCTAU, it would show that we're ready for war, and we're not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Sat May 26, 2012 1:19 am

ugh, fine, but then what exactly are we supposed to do for the time being?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Sat May 26, 2012 8:52 am

Go on different academies, get affiliations, maybe even find or create a top 50 of the academies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Sun May 27, 2012 12:21 am

Ok, so I just go to an academy and be like "Oh hi, I'm representing Future World Academy, may I speak to an admin of this site to get an affiliation with it?" Like how should I go about the asking of an affiliation. I want to do it properly so I don't mess it up for the academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Sun May 27, 2012 4:56 am

First you join the academy just like you joined Cryo. Be a part of them. After being tested, ask the guy if he wants an affiliation. if he does, refer him to here. He'll ask you some questions so answer to the best of your capacities, if not send him to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   Sun May 27, 2012 6:40 am

Ok gotchu, gonna be spinda on those academies, so if he says spinda, that's me just like on cryo ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting to change things round here!   

Back to top Go down

Starting to change things round here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1