Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:28 am

Due to the fact everything was sent into archives, I must make another announcements topic, another post here if you wanna join topic, another intro topic, etc. First announcement for the start of a new day, I have decided to make a new topic that has it's own changeable poll for wars so I don't have to clutter up the space with the polls and what not. If you are deciding to stay with this team, post it into the intro topic so that I can keep track of everybody. I shall still be your leader, and as always, we shall all try to make the best of it and try to have fun with it. Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadhawkwing

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:08 am

Just giving you a heads up that i am going to be away for a week, sorry. I will try and keep up, but please don't expect too much till next sunday (1st apr) Sorry again Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:04 am

And when he'll come back, he'll say April Fool Guys, i'm away for one more week! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Naw, thats ok hawk, take all the time you need, since you were courteous (probably spelt that wrong) enough to tell me and not just goin and having me wonder where u were for the past week Razz . Thank you hawk Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadhawkwing

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:03 am

Are people in team shinigami still here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 am

Well Ik that Meklord comes on often, and I see Ryann on, lemme go check the profiles of the members and see who's been on and who hasn't if it helps, k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadhawkwing

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 am

Thats cool, i was just getting worried that nothing had been posted in team shinigamis section for nearly too weeks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:28 am

ok, here's the deal, Jack Bellow was kicked for inactivity for not being on for an entire month, but he was the only one that was kicked, Gadre will be kicked in 5 days if he doesn't get on, Ryann and Meklord are good, Dogma hasn't been on for a while, but that's fixable since I can contact him via pm on dn, some others haven't been on since march, so I need to get in touch with them. Hawk, you shall help me in accomplishing this. You try to contact Gadre and jjisking, I will try to get Maikeru and Dogma, then we should be good to go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DeathCharmer666

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:20 am

Aight, now, since we are getting new people, and the soon to be (maybe) affiliation with medieval chaos academy (once dri makes a banner for it because I can't make banners for my life), I shall post this now. People are free to join this team, I am on every day, I check all new posts, and there is a place here you can post to join if I am not here. Please feel free and don't be shy ;P Let's make this academy more lively Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadhawkwing

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 am

Charmer... I want to run something past you...

Is it worth, in an attempt to get the site running again, to start to limit the vast number of teams that exist here?

If so... Would you be adverse to splitting team shinigami, and having us join other teams that might need more members?

If not~ then no problem. Team Shinigami will continue to reap death on our foes

But its still a possibility...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:04 pm

Team Shinigami Will remain a team, that is something Nobody can decide (No changing name to Nobody allowed). There will be a Team Limit placed, especially since we pretty much reached it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,   

Back to top Go down

Announcements within the team, questions, etc.,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1