Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

News and Olds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Driclone

PostSubject: News and Olds   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:24 am

Duelists from across the globe, I am Driclone and I shall do the announcements for this day, March 22. *Bows*

First thing that the players belonging to a team can see, a new function: Deck storage. This function allows you to post your decks without anyone outside the team to see them. It helps when you have too much decks on DN and want to keep some (Instead of registering them in your comp.... yeah i know, but at least you'll have them wherever you got access.)

The second thing that everyone will see: Complete clean-up. I have moved all the topics and posts to a forum named archives and Storage. this way, everything that everyone did will remain and you will be able to go through them. I didn't sort them completely so please use the search function so you don't get lost.

Third, New leaders will be appointed. Blue calamity got a new leader, me, and a new co-leader, DanteValentine. Charmer is still Shinigami's leader, and Double_Rainbow remains at the commands of team Rainbow. Team Star Storm and Dragonsong are leaderless though. So one of their members will have to step up and take the leader place, after being tested by me or Zero.

Finally, to all of those who decided to come back, I bid you welcome back. And for all those new starters of the Future World experience, i say Good luck, because this won't be an easy path. Dueling was never an easy path and this is why we are here: determined to reach the end.

Now then, the announcement for today ends here. I bid you all good night and be ready for the next show. *Bows and vanishes.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Limbo247

PostSubject: Re: News and Olds   Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:55 pm

Sounds cool, but I got one question do we continue posting in the ususal places now or in the archives ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: News and Olds   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:42 pm

No you keep posting in the usual places. The topics will be sent to the archives after a while. The whole archive thing was for cleaning the forum anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News and Olds   

Back to top Go down

News and Olds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1