Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

PostSubject: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:06 pm

This is where everyone will post the actual RP, rather than the character applications. Have fun everyone Very Happy

Last edited by Kabuto on Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:19 pm

I approach the stage, duel disk strapped firmly to myleft arm. A tall, burly man with sunglasses stands at the opposite side of the stage. He must be my tester.

I walk off the stage as my duel disk deactivates. That guy is such a jerk. At least I beat him so that I can get into Future World Academy, where I've always dreamed of going. Now, I'm just one plane ride away from New Domino City!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwistedOmega

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:13 pm

The morning sky was a beautiful blue dotted with marshmallow clouds. I sat in the moving bus, waiting for the moment I would finally reach the Academy. Perhaps it will not be so bad... I calmed myself. After more waiting, the bus pulled in front of a large, gleaming structure. On the front, painted in glittering white letters, were the words "Future World Academy".

My stomach flipped when I noticed all of the people waiting around the entrance, Calm down Fox, they are just insects. Ignore them. I tried my hardest to not look like a shaking fool as I stepped from the bus and entered one of the less crowded lines. The drone of noise around me decreased as I focused upon the clouds.

I stared, searching, for Him. "Please come and watch," I whispered. The insect in front of me turned his head at the noise and looked at me like I was crazy, Just ignore, just ignore, just ignore.... He turned away when I made no more sounds.

I took one more glance up as I reached the front of the line. A lady in black led me inside to a door, "You will test in there. Have a nice day."

It took all of my mental strength to walk into the room. What would happen? Am I doomed to fail? Will my cards protect me? Omega's glimmering form fluttered before me, "Have faith, you can do this." Omega vanished without another word.

Alright, I am ready, I thought to myself. I entered the arena. It was large, with a giant dueling platform stretching across the floor.

Spoiler:

I walked from the arena feeling proud of myself, "Thank you, Omega."

Omega appeared again, "You did well, Fox." Omega's form patted me on the head.

I grew terribly red, "Not in public, Omega... It is embarrassing..." A few more insects walked by, and I pretended to know where I was going, "Come back later, Omega. I have a surprise for you."

"Very well," he agreed, "Good luck on your new adventure." He vanished from my sight, This will be a new adventure, and I hope to make the most of it.

Last edited by entay22 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:34 am

After a somewhat really long travel I'm in front of the academy someone is waiting for me with a duel disk on his arm. He must be there to test me. I take a deep Breath then go toward him. We face each other then he speaks.

Spoiler:

I Lost... still i'm part of the academy! I run toward the big building as i see to small girl blocking my way.
Curran: you failed this time. Don't deceive me anymore...
Pikeru: You did your best! i'll always be there for you!
I see them starting to argue again...
Mia: Pikeru... Curran... let's do our best and show them our power!
I see them agree more or less then they fly to reach my shoulder where they sit quietly as we continue toward our future...

Last edited by Tsurugi Mia on Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:48 am

when i went to the academy, someone was waiting for me.
he challenged me to a duel. why? i asked, he was a tester: as a new student, i had to be tested so they could place me in a dorm. i came prepared, i'm ready for anything.
the duel starts...

Spoiler:

i won, and i impressed the tester, i feel great Cool

when i pick my deck, i feel a strange energy coming from it... what could this be?
i stare at my deck, and i feel like someone is watching me.
guess i'm not alone. who's following me? and why do i feel the answer is in my deck...?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrium

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:06 pm

It was time and Atrium was quite nervous as he looked around the stadium. The stage was in front of him and it was lighted up, waiting for it's next victim. The stadium itself was rather desert and not close to being full at all. There were a few testers here and there, along with the testees who looked absolutely horrid. They were nervous right down to the bones and some, which he guessed, had failed miserably.

I don't want to go home empty handed...I didn't come here just to fail right on the spot, Atrium thought as he made his way to the stage when his named was called. His tester went by the name of Toxic Alchemist according to the name tag and stood ready before him.

Atrium took a deep breath and went up on the stage to prove himself good enough to be accepted into such a prestigious academy. He looked at his favorite card, Machina Gearframe one last time and shuffled him back into the deck. He was ready.

Spoiler:

The duel was over and he shook his testers hand. His hand felt rather heavy, but his chest felt a lot lighter. He may have lost the duel, but he had won the chance to keep dueling at the academy. He meant every word he said and he felt rather inspired to do much better.

Only dealt two hundred damage to his life points...next time, it'll be all eight thousand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoxNovus

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:08 am

Nox walked into the stadium a little nervous, his glasses sliding down his nose as he waited for his name to be called. He watched the fellow named Atrium duel and was impressed with the machine deck he used, but soon enough it was his turn to duel and he was looking at both of his shoulders as he walked up, on his right was a white knight by the name of pollux his sword sheathed on his back, on his left was his weaponless, black armored brother castor, the twins of gemini.

The mechanical looking wristband on his arm suddenly opened and a whit and gold duel disk folded out on top of it, a deck already in the slot.

Spoiler:

As Nox walked off the stage he jumped up with his fist in the air "YATA!!" His face was split into a grin, half sadistic and half pure joy and innocence. He was finally in Future World Academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:08 am

Sieg was standing in front of the examination building. It was finally the day were he could try to enter the rpestigious Duel Academy... After so long, he finally had his chance. But was he ready? Sieg sat on a bench near the entrance and held his head in his hands. He was a bit nervous. What would happen if he lost? Or if he wasn't acknowledged? Or worse, they forgot who he was and erased him from the list?! Suddenly a claw grabbed his shoulder gently, making the young man raise his head. Behind him was the ghost form of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, looking at him kindly.

"What's wrong Sieg? Afraid of some evaluation? This isn't like you." (The Galaxy Eyes has a feminine voice.)

"Oh... Galaxy... I know this ain't like me, but I can't help it. I worked this much to try and be able to join this academy. I don't want to loose my place now..."

"You're lucky I can't take a human form and slap you to get you back to your senses. So what if you loose? You'll just try again harder next time. I'm sure they'll see your skill anyway."

"... I guess you're right. Thanks Galaxy. It's time for me to try."

As Sieg stood up, the ghost of the dragon seemed to smile before vanishing. Sieg entered the examination zone. Vast, huge and spacious. There were lots of zones dedicated to dueling. Sieg went to the registration table and signed up to say he had arrived. he was then relocated to field 42. As he arrived, the young man took out his D-Gazer and ajusted it to his eye. The Duel Disk on his arm opened, activating and ready for use. Before Sieg stood a man, around 30 years old. The young man wasn't able to determinate if the guy was a etacher or just an employee in the academy.

Spoiler:

He had lost.... But still accepted. It may not have been the best result, but he was still in. Disengaging his duel disk and D-gazer, the young man took off. As he got out, Galaxy-Eyes appeared, still in his ghost form.

"Could he have figured out that I'm a spirit?"

"I doubt it. he seemed more interested by the rarity of your contenant more then anything. He even forgot to ask me if i had other copies of your card. Maybe it's a good thing i didn't tell him."

He took out the 3 cards and smiled. He had succeeded the first goal. he was now on the path to victory. The young man went back home, preparing his stuff for the academy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Double Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:47 am

Spoiler:

I cant finish changing the names yet :/

I reaally like Pikachus Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob pwner99

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:09 am

The drive here was long and boring but i finally made it to the Future World Academy.The most prestiges dueling academy in the world.Only the strongest duels (or the richest) can be accepted here. I am extremely nervous to see if i will be accepted but i shouldn't worry i know when i look up at the sky someone else is looking back at me. I can feel them always help me with ever card i draw and ever move i make they are helping me...i only wish i could return the favor.

Looking at the line I see dozens if not hundreds of people wanted to get accepted just as much i do, i only hope I can prove i am not just like the rest of them.

I get in line and notice someone behind me claiming he can beat anyone. Any other day i would immediately prove him wrong but i have to concentrate it only a little bit till i will be entering the building and start my test.

Upon entering the large doorway into the academy I am almost deafened by the roar of the audience watching the testing of the applicants. If getting accepted wasn't bad enough now i had to do it in front of so many people.

I am asked my name and then told to go to the testing area, where a tester tells me if i am ready.
i take a deep breath and nodded my head.

Spoiler:

I won but i know that anymore mistake it could have easily been a disaster...i have alot to work on. at least i got accepted though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:44 am

A tall woman with auburn hair hands me a golden jacket. The inside is warm and soft, and feels good over my chilling arms. New Domino City is colder than I'd expected it to be, so I'm grateful for the jacket.

The plane ride to the Academy was a long one, but I'm glad that I'm finally at Future World Academy. The Academy itself is actually a large, university-like campus that spreads out over a few miles in every direction. Most of the buildings are made of a shiny glass, giving it the futuristic look they were going for in its design. A masterpiece, truly.

As I approach the door to the main hall, I hear a strange, rhythmic sound behind me. With every step I take, the sound appears again. If I'm not mistaken, it almost sounds like the subtle clinking of armor. But how...?

My thoughts are interrupted by the loud chatter of students inside the main hall. Crimson, Gold, and Navy jackets fill the large room, and I recognize them as other students. A woman hands me a small nametag, which clearly reads "Bishop Yakori". My duel disk still strapped to my arm, I walk towards a group of other Hamon Gold students and begin introducing myself to them. I meet a boy named Eirian and a boy named Armand, who both seem friendly enough. I think I'm gonna like it at Future World Academy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob pwner99

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:55 am

After the test duel I am given my gold jacket that represents my dorm.
its not the best dorm but at least its not the worst.
after some thinking about my test duel i have come to the conclusion that the people here duel on a totally different level to what i am used to...i have to rise to the challenge if i want to show my talent in this academy.

after getting into the main hall there are hundreds of students segregated into their separate dorm colors. I sit down at the Hamon Gold section. Where a person by the name of Armand introduces himself to me after a minute another kid comes and sits by us ans says his name is Bishop.

back in my home city i was left alone cause i has a fascination with aliens and people called me weird and made fun of me for it. however here i can start fresh no one knows me as that weird alien kid, they will soon see me as a strong duelist, but ill have to earn it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrium

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:27 pm

Atrium had waited patiently for the testing to finish and he approached the person in charge of the uniform distribution. Uria Crimson was the dorm that he was assigned to and it was the lowest of the lowest. Atrium let out a sigh as he slipped himself into his uniform. The color may be scorn by other students but, he liked it and it suited him quite well. Glancing around, he took mental notes of his fellow Uria Crimsons that he found interesting.

Where do I go now...

Atrium was confused as masses of people began shifting around. The young mechanic decided it was best to just stay in one place until he could figure out what to do next. So far, Atrium was liking the stay at the academy despite the fact that his stay was short.

Something feels weird...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwistedOmega

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:07 pm

This place is so big... It might take me awhile to make a map of it... I had been walking through the halls for awhile as I waited for the other insects to be tested.

Eventually, when the noise decreased, an insect dressed in white came running down the hall toward me. It was carrying a navy blue jacket, and was completely out of breath, "Are... You..." It looked at a small sheet of paper, "Fox Montague?"

"I am..." I responded warily.

He raised the navy jacket, "Then this is... For you." The man straightened up, breath returning to him, "Please go to the Main Hall. You are to put on the jacket I handed you, and join the other Raviel Navy members in their section."

I pretended to listen to what it had to say, and instead imagined myself back home, underneath my tree, watching the beautiful clouds pass by... It eventually left, Time to locate the Main Hall.

It was not too hard, as I had passed by it once. Also, there was a drone of insects scurrying around it. I enter into the hall, to be pressed against with the amount of things there. I could make out one... Person... He was wearing a yellow jacket. Odd... A... Person...?

I walked over to all of the insects wearing navy jackets, and sat down among them in a less densely populated area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 am

Ater that horrible duel I was given the red dorm.

-Uria Crimson... sounds like the worst dorm... *sigh*

I go toward the main building as instructed to get my jacket and my room in the dorm.
As I look though the door as I approach I see the place is crowded...

-Great. Crowds and LOUD people...
I take another step when Pikeru's voice rings to my ear.

-Don't worry, Mia, We'll be there with you!

I sigh again then enter the building. I'm welcommed by someone asking my name then giving me a red jacket and a room number. I put the jacket on my shoulders and look for a place where I can sit alone and try to get rid of the headache this place is giving me.
The girls start running around looking at the other duellists... I close my eyes and try to calm myself.

As I open them a pink flash appearsh and i feel something I identify as Curran's whip slash though my face. Even if she's a spirit it hurts...

-WHY DID YOU DO THAT?! BAKA! . . .
I shouted right now right? Some persons are staring at me...
I stand right away and activate my duel disk as only answer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:02 am

It had been a few days since the examination duel that he made. Although the result had been pathetic, Sieg had been allowed to join the Academy, which was enough for him. As he got ready for the years he would be away, he couldn't help but see Galaxy had been quiet for a while. The day he was going to the airport, he took out the card housing Galaxy's spirit.

"Hey Galaxy, what's wrong? You've been oddly quiet for a week now."

"Passenger for flight 242, destination Duel Academia, are awaited at gate 4 with their passport and invitation card."

Hearing the flight number he was taking, Sieg couldn't do anything else but stop interrogating the spirit and head for the gate where he was requested. Taking out his passport and invitation card, he got into the plane. The flight to Duel Academy took the air. Sieg tried to speak to his card again during the trip, but Galaxy was still staying silent. Something wasn't right. After a few hours, the plane finally ended. He had reached the first step to his goal: Duel Academy.

Getting off the plane, Sieg took out his card once again. Galaxy suddenly appeared beside him, in ghost form. It seemed like nobody could see him other then Sieg. The dragon had his arms crossed, looking at the young man. Nodding they both made their way toward the persons who were giving red jerseys. He had been invited in Uria Crimson, what was considered the lowest level of the duelists in the Duel Academy. Well, that would simply make Sieg's effort be more apparent. Getting in a line, he could see that the teacher giving the jerseys was a woman, wearing a red jersey as well. Maybe she was responsible of the Uria Crimson members? When it was Sieg's turn, he took the jersey, nodded and whispering a thank you before heading toward what seemed the main hall.

Entering what seemed to be the main hall, Sieg couldn't be more surprised. There was a lot of people from the different dorms. Lots of Raviel Navy and Hamon gold to be exact. Only Uria Crimson was short in number. Looking around, Sieg ended up not watching where he was heading, which resulted into bumping in a man, wearing the same jersey he had received. Forced to step back because of the hit, the young man looked at who he bumped into, Galaxy-eyes Photon Dragon floating beside him.

"Sorry, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:04 pm

a week has passed since my test, i performed very well and now it's the time to go. to the academy!
the tester said Hamon Gold is my dorm, maybe that's why they gave me a yellow jacket when i arrived. could it be an uniform? i see around me: every student has a jacket with one of the 3 dorm colors. yes, it must be an uniform
i explored the academy for a while.
i dont know the facilities and i dont know anyone here... what should i do now?

well this is the first day, i'm sure everyone else is thinking the same

i explore the academy some more, until i realize i have something in my jacket's pocket.
i find a piece of paper with the word "dorm" and a number.

then i remembered each student would have their own room.
yes! my room!

now the problem was, where are the dorms?

i keep exploring, until i enter what seems to be the main hall and it seems everyone is here.
some teachers are speaking and welcoming everyone.

i dont really like crowded places but i guess i have to listen to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoxNovus

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:51 am

Nox sighed as he walked into the building and towards the main desk, his duel spirits on his shoulders bickering like the twins they were. "Lloyd "Nox" Novus.." he spoke in a quiet, yet edged voice and quietly took the navy jacket and put it on.

He was pointed in the direction of the Raviel students and he walked there his eyes scanning every person he saw, he noticed a girl in a red jacket yelling at thin air, that made him chuckle a bit in amusement, he stopped and took a long look around and a deep breath while his eyes lightened and he grinned. "YES!! Im finally here!!" he then took off running towards the raviel area.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob pwner99

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:05 am

After the orientation in the main hall we are sent to our dorms where we have our own eating area. It is similar in design to a high school cafeteria. However it is much cleaner and it’s lined with computers and TVs that hang off the wall, I can only guess to be used to watch duels and tournaments.

I sat by myself like I used to in school, but I am sure I will start making friend soon if I can get over my shy personality. I have always been a loner, mostly because that’s just the way I like it I can’t get hurt by people if I never grow attached to them.

Though I still did have some friends back in my Hometown. One of them was Olivia she was a very smart, beautiful and fun to be around. We knew each other since we where ten years of age. She challenged me to a duel and I accepted, I lost.

After that we back good friends and both became strong duelist together because we thought each other what the other didn’t know. She was my best friend, but I wanted to be more then friends but never got the courage to tell her. When I told her I was going to go to Future World Academy she was happy for me and wished me luck and wished that she could go but didn’t like the idea of dueling in front of people, she got nervous when even one or two people watched.

I promised I would talk to her over the computer and phone at least twice a week. I will but I don’t want to do it too often. I have always been scared about if she knows how I feel about her and I don’t wish to make it often.

In the middle of my day dreaming I hear a voice from behind me.

“Umm, hello.”

I turn around to see a kid around my age or possibly younger. He has a wacky hair style with bright red hair. He has some sort of dragon amulet looks expensive, but I never had an eye for that sort of thing. The strangest thing about him is that he had a blue jacket clearly he belonged in the Raviel Blue Dorm, which is the highest dorm rank. I could only imagine why a member of blue dorm would be in the gold dorm while everyone eats.

Quickly I realize that everyone is looking at us. They must be thinking the same thing as I was. I know the kid is waiting for a response, "Hey." He said as he kept staring at me with a confused face, "Need anything?" I reply.

He shook, startled from his thoughts, "Um..." He looked around, fear growing on his face, "N-no thanks. Sorry to bother you."

He turned to go away, "Hey! What is your name?" I called after him.

"F-fox... Fox Montague," Fox told me. He went left the room and I believe heading back to his dorm.
“What a strange person.” I said to myself as I turned back to my food and started eating again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwistedOmega

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:47 pm

When the orientation in the Main Hall let out, I followed the progress of the human I had seen earlier. Because I had traveled the halls while the other people were still arriving, I knew about where my dorm would be located. I instead followed the person, who appeared about my age, to his dorm.

The Hamon Gold dorm hall was like a cafeteria, with electronics lining the walls. I found him sitting at alone at a table. As I walked over there, I could feel the eyes of the other Hamon Gold members following me. He was already eating his food, "Umm, hello." He turned around, and I could tell that he immediately began analyzing me.

Omega floated beside me, "And you say he is not an insect to you? I wonder... Perhaps it was a good idea of your parents to send you here..."

It was amazing for me, Yeah...

"Hey," he said, "Need anything?"

I was startled from my inner workings, "Um..." Suddenly, the pressure of all of the other insects eyes overcame me, "N-no thanks. Sorry to bother you."

I turned away with a red face, "Hey! What is your name?" he called after me.

"F-fox... Fox Montague," I told him. I left the room without asking for his. When the door shut, I began running towards my own dorm to eat. I was the last one there, and most of the people were finishing up their food.

I quickly gathered some scraps of the remaining food, sat down at a deserted table, and ate as quickly as I could, "I am so stupid sometimes."

"No. I can tell good things will come of this," Omega quieted me. "Not everything you do ends in disaster..."

I stifled a laugh, "Thanks, Omega."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Kiss

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:55 pm

As Kui first walked through Future World Academy's gigantic front door, he immediately noticed, that this place was unlike others. There was something about it, that excited him. This place looks.. interesting. I think I'll have fun here.. Now to find that tester the mail I got was talking about. Kui turned a few times around himself, watching all the already tested students passing by. ..uh. That's gonna be rather difficult. Guess I'll go ask in the office.. Kui walked down the corridor he was in, following the "Office" signs that were indicating him the way. He passed by big pillars, decorated with little Duel Monster's, portraits of already graduated and outstanding students, special achievements this school has made during the last years and much more. When he finally arrived at the office, he was even more excited. An unusual thing for him. Normally he was a calm and often emotionless person. He knocked one time on the door, didn't wait for an answer and opened the door. Inside was a huge man, looking down on him and a woman that most likely was the school's secretary. 
"..Hello there. My name's Kui. I'm looking for a guy called.. uhm.. Lawrence?"

"Well, here I am. What d'you need?"

"..oh. I got a mail. It said that you were going to test me, so I can enter this Academy." ..impressive guy. Looks like the people here are different from what I'm used to.

"Oh, so you're Kui? I was waiting for you. You're the last one who needs to be tested. You wanna get right to it or you wanna walk through the Academy first?"

"..I'm fine. I saw a lot while walking here. I'll check the rest out after my test."

"Ok. Well then, if you walk down this hallway, you'll get directly to the dueling fields."

"..I'll be waiting there."
Kui left the office, turned to his left and kept walking down the hallway. When he reached a metal door that had "Duel Courts" on it, he stopped for a second, took a deep breath and finally opened the door. As soon as he opened it, screaming and talking was the first thing he heard. Students were sitting all around the court, waiting for the last test to start. ..We'll have a few watchers.

"So Kui, ready?"

Lawrence was standing behind him, his duel disk and deck ready. "..Uhm. Sure."

"Ok. Go to your side of the court. We'll have one duel. It'll determine into which dorm you'll get."

"..good thing." 
Kui walked to his side, turned around to face his opponent, turned his duel disk on and waited for Lawrence to start the duel.

Spoiler:

"That's our Academy's highest dorm. You should be honored to join our best students. I'm expecting great things from you."

"I'll try my best." Kui turned around, to go to pick up his bag and bring it to the Raviel's dorms. ..Well that was a nice duel, was it, Celfon? A little cellphone, that had been sitting on Kui's shoulder throughout the entire duel, now agreed by moving its head and barely fell off the shoulder. ..hang on, buddy. Did you notice that I didn't even use you during this duel? ..such a lucky guy.
..anyway, I wonder what this year'll be like.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoxNovus

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:48 am

Nox was lounging on the couch in his dorm room, it being raviel navy the rooms were really plush and accomodating, and that bugged one half of his shattered psyche. "Well..we dont have any classes till Monday.." he snuck a look at the calendar, friday. "What should we do guys?"

Castor harumphed and crosed his arms while pollux sighed and suggested he go find one of his classmates to duel. So in that train of though he jumped off the couch and slipped on his blazer before leaving the dorm to go look for a duel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP   

Back to top Go down

When Darkness Descends - Kabuto's RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1