Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

PostSubject: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Hey guys! I'm gonna be starting an RP here, and I'd like a few people to RP with me Razz

Now this is my first time hosting an RP, so I don't want any more than 10 people in this one, kay?

Joining this RP is simple, all you really need to do is make your character! But I do want some detail, because this is kind of important haha. Since I want everyone to have a clear picture of your character's appearance, use this link to create your character Smile It's a good creator, so have fun with it! Just make it practical, and make sure he/she doesn't have wings or something stupid like that haha. Keep it real, people.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/xdanond/anime-character-maker-2

In addition to getting your character's appearance, he/she needs a personality to go with it. You'll have to type up a brief description for the personality. Use this format to post the character you'll be using.

Name: Post your character's name here.
Picture of Character: Post a link to your character's picture.
Personality: Type up your character's personality traits. Hobbies, things he hates, etc.
Background: Where did your character grow up? Why is he going to Future World Academy? Tell us here!
Deck: The kind of deck you use. Keep it simple, and one that won't win every single time. Cyber Dragons, Gishki, Elemental Heroes, and stuff like that is good. Don't use totally meta decks, that sucks for RP haha. Make sure it has a central theme. Decks theme will need to be approved by me. Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monsters are HIGHLY encouraged!!
Duel Spirit: Seems kind of weird, but it's for story purposes. The card obviously has to be in your deck, and make sure the monster is vitally important to your deck. It just makes sense, right?

The story itself will start as a pretty standard year at Future World Academy, and we're all new students (I'll also be playing a character in addition to playing as NPC's). You'll all be “RP Tested” to be sorted into dorms, which will either be Uria Crimson, Hamon Gold, or Raviel Navy.

By the way, although we'll be at Future World Academy, this is based in the ZeXaL time period. The Academy is actually in the middle of New Domino City. The Academy doesn't have to be your whole life!

Anyway, please start submitting your characters! I'll be closing registration after ten people join (including myself). Enjoy!

Last edited by Kabuto on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Atrium

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm

Supreme Queen wrote:
Asuka Ayunami/Supreme Queen

Hobbies:Dueling, Watching anime/SQ's Hobbies:Torturing innocient people, Dueling
Crushes: Bishop Yakori/SQ's Boyfriend: Supreme King(Jaden Yuki)
Duel Spirit: Evil Hero Inferno Wing
pic: http://www.google.com/imgres?q=supreme+queen&num=10&um=1&hl=en&biw=996&bih=504&tbm=isch&tbnid=iyfNdQccxPyEsM:&imgrefurl=http://nemesisprime91.deviantart.com/art/Supreme-Queen-Alexis-141662085&docid=0OtVIgVuJKmlDM&imgurl=http://www.deviantart.com/download/141662085/Supreme_Queen_Alexis_by_Nemesisprime91.jpg&w=400&h=444&ei=jpFdT5WnEsvRiALEpNihCw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=503&sig=105292950221122862190&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=146&tbnw=131&start=0&ndsp=12&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:0&tx=68&ty=41

srry i didnt post sooner, but i dont know where to post this

Posted by Supreme Queen in the RP thread itself so I just quoted her and reposted it here with the other three posts deleted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoxNovus

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:05 am

Name: Lloyd "Nox" Novus
Picture: http://i.imgur.com/msJer.png
Personality: He has split personality disorder while his one side is kind, caring and nice. His other side is a sadistic teen who takes pleasure in decimating his enemies.
Background: When he was younger he dueled anyone that would agree while using the cards his parents left for him, he grew up living with his grandmother and loved to tinker with his duel disk, eventually making it small enough to be worn all the time and barely noticeable.
Deck: Verz/Stellar
Duel Spirit: Castor And Pollux
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supreme Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:53 am

Supreme Queen/Asuka Ayunami
Supreme. Queen is kind of like Yami Yugi, she, comes in times of stress.

Hobbies: Dueling, Watching Anime
Sex: Female
Personality: Brave, Strong, and well no, that's pretty much it
Duel Spirit: Evil Hero Inferno Wing
Looks like Alexis from gx except she has sleeves on her uniform and her eyes have the Colors of the Supreme King's eyes.

P.s. I like your pic of Mustang in your profile Toxic Alchemist
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Supreme Queen

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 am

Name: Supreme Queen/Asuka Ayunami
Pic: I'll send the pic in a different post cuz I'm using my ipad to post this right now so I cant copy and paste.
Personality: Brave, Basically a tomboy. Has trouble admitting that she actually loves someone.
Background: Asuka Ayunami is walking Down the road back home when all of a sudden, she hears a voice.
she yells to the voice and there's no answer. So shs yells again, this time 2 almost transluscent biengs appear
In front of her and say, "What do you want?". She replies by telling the 'spirits' that she heard their voices.
The spirits say nothing and gives her a deck of cards, Duel monsters cards to.be exact. "What's this?" She asks. The spirits challenge her to a duel and reveal their names to be Supreme Queen and Inferno Wing.She keeps the deck and enters Future World Academy in hopes of improving her skills as a duelist.
Deck: Evil Heroes
Duel spirit: Evil Hero Inferno Wing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yourxhenchman

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:38 am

Name: Chiv "Kogekiii" Pokraki
appearance:
Personality: Chiv molds himself as a gentleman, always being courteous in the presence of women. When dueling, he follows the same guidelines to his opponent. He hates physical conflict, and prefers to talk out a problem rather than fight it. It is a rare moment when Chiv will ever lose his cool, and a dangerous one at that.
Background: As a child, Chiv has been raised on fairy tale picture books his family gave him to read. He found himself idolizing the knights and princes of these stories, wanting to be like them in terms of their code of honor. When entering middle school, Chiv was very popular with the ladies, but envied by the men. His mannerism attracted several relationships, as well as several beatings. As a duelist, Chiv keeps his code of honor by giving his full respect to his opponents, even those he does not like. In school, Chiv was given the nickname "Kogekiii" by the people he dueled, since he has a habit of shouting that word out whenever he attacks. No one knows why he does this. Though no one has ever seen him play it, Chiv has been noticed to carry a Warrior Lady of the Wasteland card in his deck box.
Deck: Chiv runs a Gem-Knight deck, suited very well to his personality.
Duel Spirit: Warrior Lady of the Wasteland
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anime Master

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:34 pm

DN name: !@! Dork !@!

Character name: Keizoku wa chikara nar (full name)

nickname: Keizo

Age of character: 13

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Deck Type: Twilight

Girlfriend/boyfriend: (does not have one)
Personality: He's a very shy person, not very out going, even from his appearance he may not look like it but, he's a very shy person.

What he looks like:

BioGraphy: He doesn't have any background on record, his parents died when he was 8 and
he has lived own ever since

Duel Spirit: Judgement Dragon, but hasn't realized it yet from his shy nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:24 am

K. So I finally added my image. c; Hope you like it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   

Back to top Go down

Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2