Future World Academy

Future World Academy, a world where dueling advances in your heart.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabuto

PostSubject: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 am

Hey guys! I'm gonna be starting an RP here, and I'd like a few people to RP with me Razz

Now this is my first time hosting an RP, so I don't want any more than 10 people in this one, kay?

Joining this RP is simple, all you really need to do is make your character! But I do want some detail, because this is kind of important haha. Since I want everyone to have a clear picture of your character's appearance, use this link to create your character Smile It's a good creator, so have fun with it! Just make it practical, and make sure he/she doesn't have wings or something stupid like that haha. Keep it real, people.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/xdanond/anime-character-maker-2

In addition to getting your character's appearance, he/she needs a personality to go with it. You'll have to type up a brief description for the personality. Use this format to post the character you'll be using.

Name: Post your character's name here.
Picture of Character: Post a link to your character's picture.
Personality: Type up your character's personality traits. Hobbies, things he hates, etc.
Background: Where did your character grow up? Why is he going to Future World Academy? Tell us here!
Deck: The kind of deck you use. Keep it simple, and one that won't win every single time. Cyber Dragons, Gishki, Elemental Heroes, and stuff like that is good. Don't use totally meta decks, that sucks for RP haha. Make sure it has a central theme. Decks theme will need to be approved by me. Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monsters are HIGHLY encouraged!!
Duel Spirit: Seems kind of weird, but it's for story purposes. The card obviously has to be in your deck, and make sure the monster is vitally important to your deck. It just makes sense, right?

The story itself will start as a pretty standard year at Future World Academy, and we're all new students (I'll also be playing a character in addition to playing as NPC's). You'll all be “RP Tested” to be sorted into dorms, which will either be Uria Crimson, Hamon Gold, or Raviel Navy.

By the way, although we'll be at Future World Academy, this is based in the ZeXaL time period. The Academy is actually in the middle of New Domino City. The Academy doesn't have to be your whole life!

Anyway, please start submitting your characters! I'll be closing registration after ten people join (including myself). Enjoy!

Last edited by Kabuto on Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Double Rainbow

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:06 am

Name: Junas Gandor

Personality: Upbeat and a motivator, Junas has a talent for having people look up to him. He enjoys playing sports and video games as well as dueling, and hates when people get down on themselves, and being looked down upon.

Background: Raised in a somewhat normal home, Junas got into duel monsters by playing it with friends throughout schools, when tragedy struck. His parents were both disapeared overseas and Junas was left alone. However, he was given a scholarship to FWA as luck would have it, and that is his history until this point Wink

Deck: GUSTOS!

Duel Spirit: Windaar Sage of Gusto (sort of a death note ryuk motif there)

I reaally like Pikachus Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TwistedOmega

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:01 am

Name: Fox Montague

Picture of Character: http://i.imgur.com/fyTEb.png

Personality: Fox is a deceptive 16 year old. He enjoys spending his time outdoors, away from people, which has led to dysfunctional social skills. Fox enjoys tricking people and watching the clouds. He hates having to deal with people in a straight-forward manner, and instead will avoid all social contact.

Background: Fox lived mainly outside, watching everyone on the inside. He had recently gotten into a card game called Yugioh. This new addiction caused him to become more social. Fox's parents picked up on this, and found out about a dueling academy know as Future World Academy. They decided they would send Fox there to help him with his social skills.

Deck: Vylon

Duel Spirit: Vylon Omega

If I have missed anything, please let me know. This is my first RP @_@ Kinda weird... xD

Last edited by entay22 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:14 am

Name: Bishop Yakori

Picture of Character: http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Personality: Bishop is definitely a friendly guy, but not in the way that he likes everyone he sees. He sticks close to his small group of friends, and won't venture outside of his little circle unless he's dueling, which he loves. He hates people who waste things, and greed is his greatest hatred. When he's relaxing with his group of friends, he's very clearly a hipster.

Background: Bishop was raised in the slums, saving up for weeks at a time to pay for a single card. Food was scarce, but he and his family managed to stay alive. His parents sent him to Future World Academy so that he could learn to be a professional duelist, and therefore have the money they never had.

Deck: Blackwing

Duel Spirit: Blackwing Armor Master

Last edited by Toxic Alchemist on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:51 am

Name: Kui Naromi

Picture: http://dreamself.me/d/fMKG

Personality: Kui has never been a very open and social person, but introvert and silent. He never had many friends at all, but the ones he had were definitely his closest and the ones who knew him the best. Together they formed a team called "Cladis", which was known as one of the strongest teams in the city. Unfortunately his friends were sent to another Academy, leaving Kui as the only "Cladis"-representative in Future World.

Background: Kui was born in a rich family. His parents always gave him whatever he wanted, including cards from his favorite game. Since he was a young kid, he dueled with the house's employees and went to several tournaments, sonetimes as a watcher and sometimes as a participant. He learned a lot during all these years and tried many different decks, in order to find the one that really suits him. Since his parents knew that he really loved dueling, they decided to send him to visit a new Academy called Future World Academy. Kui built a deck using cards from some of the many decks he had, trying to build his own and unique deck, to show the world, that money isn't all he has, but also talent.

Deck: Morphtronic

Deck Spirit: Morphtronic Celfon

Also, I have some questions. Everyone is going to duel all by himself and won't have a partner or something, right?
Only standing duels or also, Turbo Duels? If we were going to have Turbo Duels I'd have to use something different. Or we simply allow every Spell Card for it. Means not basing it on Speed Spells only. If you want to do it like this, fine too. I'll just use my Angry Birds for everything. c:

Last edited by Bloody Kiss on Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob pwner99

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:47 pm

Name: eirian takokujin

Picture of Character: http://imgur.com/cb8v3

Personality:he is 17. he's a bit of an odd ball and has a very unique way of thinking and finding ways around problems usually a loner but is very open to new things and people. he hates those who make fun of him. he is a strong yet cocky duelist, once he gains a slight lead he thinks he won already and that is one of his strongest weakness.

Background: when he was a child his father told him stories about aliens and it caused him strange dreams. now he is has a huge fascination with aliens. he learned to duel when his father gave him a card, alien ammonite and since then he has being using aliens as his deck hoping it could help him connect other aliens in the future.

Deck: Alien deck. (i have two versions one without any non alien/reptile support and one with some idk which would be best for the RP so can you tell me which i should use)

Duel Spirit: Alien Ammonite.

Last edited by bob pwner99 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Name:Drew Shadow
Personality:Quiet, Doesn't like being bothered
Background:Grew up in a small town and now signed up for the duel academy to test his skill
Deck:Mist Valley
Duel Spirit:Mist Valley Falcon
Picture.....

Last edited by The Shadow on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: BOB PWNER   Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:58 pm

Bob.... I'm sorry, but that's just completely ridiculous.... I'm gonna have to reject that character

Last edited by Toxic Alchemist on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 pm

Name: Sieg Vandelius Tu Richter del Averruncus (Sieg Vandelius is usually what he writes.)

Picture of Character: http://i23.servimg.com/u/f23/11/23/83/34/boy1110.jpg

Personality: 5 feet tall 6, Sieg is always wearing some dark clothes, in contrast to his white hair. He mostly wears jeans for his pants and he varies on the top, going from shot sleeved shirt to long sleeved jackets. He loves dueling and rarely backs down from a duel. He analyses the opponents playing style before going all out, but that part can easily overcome if he is angry or wants to end the duel fast. He likes to think his strategy and strive to be stronger then... a certain somebody. He hates ramen and loves to eat anything related to meat.

Background: Sieg wasn't born in New Domino City, like some others. The young man came from a city far away, known as Deava. He was alone in his family, his parents having disappeared in an accident. No body were found in this accident, which brought confusion to everyone. But Sieg, at 6 years old during this moment, was taken by an orphanage. It didn't take long before a family took him, but... From here on out, he had some problems. His real family was rich, so he had inherited a lot of money, which the family who adopted hi wanted. As he learnt the truth when he reached 14 years old, he ran away. Having taken some of the money he inherited, he went to New Domino city. A friend of his father lived there and, as he seen the poor boy, he took him in.

Having officially adopted him, the money Sieg had inherited was transferred to his new family in New Domino, poored directly into his account. With the money, he started playing the popular game card, Duel Monster (Yugioh), and strived to become better. One day, he found a card, lying in his backyard. It was shining, and it almost looked like it was pulsing. Taking the card, the surrounding around Sieg became black. Before him stood a dragon, with eyes filled with what seemed like a galaxy. The young man extended his hand, touching the spirit of this magnificent dragon. From here on out, he always brought the card with him, no matter where he went. And he built a deck with this monster as a center. After some time, he finally joined the Duel Academy, wanting to get even better along with his spirit, Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.

Deck: Photon Force

Duel Spirit: Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon (What did you expect? XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Answering Crow's Questions :D   Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 am

Crow: I'm not sure how turbo duels work on DN, but once I find out I'd love to throw a couple in once I do. As for tag duels, I engaged in one recently and I would love to add them! Basically, whenever it fits into the story, count on me adding a few fun twists!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloody Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:32 am

Sounds awesome.c:
Turbo Duels, tbh I've never checked if they have some of the Turbo Duel-only cards on there. We could just.. improvise. lol

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:42 am

Come on guys xP 4 more people can still join in on the fun! I'm giving everyone until Sunday at midnight to sign up. After that, the RP will begin regardless if we have 10 people or not!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Driclone

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:28 pm

Can't they join during the rp?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:35 am

I guess they could, but I would really prefer that everyone be signed up before we begin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:21 pm

who is in the role play atm?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:32 pm

Current Roleplay Participants:

Toxic Alchemist
The Shadow
Crow Hogan
Driclone
Entay22
Double_Rainbow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bob pwner99

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:30 pm

toxic you haven't given me any word on the character i posted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tsurugi Mia

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:30 am

Name: Tsurugi Mia
Picture of Character: School outfit:
http://i.imgur.com/lFfeJ.png
http://i.imgur.com/ssKBA.jpg
Outside Outfit:
http://i.imgur.com/df6ia.png
Personality: She's usually calm and proud she's likely to never back down from a duel. She also have a big dislike for crowded and loud places.
When her spirits speaks with her she's more likely to act depending on them (if pikeru is the one speaking she'll be more kind, If Curran is the one She'll be more cruel and mean.)
Background: Lived in a mostly unknown village where there was nothing to do. Well exept usual stuff like working on the family's farm... Well until Duel Monster came in town. Then she did all she could to get the cards to build a deck. And a day she followed a voice to a garbage can where she found a few cards including Curran and Pikeru who where pleading for help. She then vowed to fight alongside them. Later she fought in few local tournaments and won herself a place in the famous Future World Academy and hopes to get stronger with her 2 friends and to make other friends too.
Deck: Princesses Curran And Pikeru United! ( a deck using the power of curran and pikeru mostly )
Duel Spirit: Curran and Pikeru

If there's aproblem with my char just tell me i'll modify it as soon i get home ^^

Last edited by Megurine Miale on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse's Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:42 am

Im so joining Very Happy But Im not making my character +

Name:Archer
Picture of Character:
Personality:Kind,Logical,Silly,Sometimes Angry.
Background:Archer always lived in the bad side of town,Dueling his way through money,food ect for his family,One day the Child Protection Service's took Archer's Parents Away with his family,for not meeting the needs of the kids.Soon he fleed from the scene before they could get to him and he was a wonderer since he was 13,Now he is 15 years old going to study about dueling at future world academy,Because he was given clues on how to return his family to him.
Deck:Blue-Eyes Ritual
Duel Spirit:Paladin of White Dragon
Hope Im accepted!

Last edited by Jesse's Fortune on Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:08 am

bob pwner99 wrote:
toxic you haven't given me any word on the character i posted.

Oh yes I did, Bob. I hate to say it, but your character dying his skin green and looking like an alien is a tid....well, ridiculous. Sorry, but he's denied.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:09 am

Jesse's Fortune: I like the character design, but the deck needs to be more specific and character like. Focus on a single archetype, and edit your post Smile

Miale: I love your character Very Happy but something's wrong with your link and I can't see a picture of your character. Fix that please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kabuto

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:13 am

REMINDER TO ALL MEMBERS OF FUTURE WORLD ACADEMY!!!

Registration for my RP will close tonight at midnight, so don't miss out! So far, we have 8 people signed up, so there are 2 more spots available!

However, to BobPwner99, I encourage you to make a new character and jump in on the fun sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jesse's Fortune

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:17 am

Okay its now fortune lady's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Armand Star

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:15 am

Name: Armand

Picture of Character:

Personality: relaxed, smart. likes dueling.

Background: Armand was always interested in duels, when he got his first deck, he started dueling with other students at school, the rules were: "the winners get the losers' money and one of their best cards". the group went to someone's house everyday after school to duel, gambling their money and cards, and sometimes trading cards with each other. that's how everyone got new cards and/or the money to buy them.

Deck: Geminis

Duel Spirits:
Gemini Soldier
Knight of the Red Lotus

Last edited by Armand Star on Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Atrium

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Name: Atrium Knight
Picture of Character: Atriummm
Personality: Atrium is a carefree and a rather relaxed person who enjoys living life at his own pace. Of course, he does rise to the occasion of intense duels. He may resort to using sarcasm and witty phrases if the need ever arises. If anything, Atrium completely loves duel runners and the ability to tinker with machines. The sounds of people and the sounds of smooth machinery gives him happiness as well as comfort.
Background: Atrium grew up with a single father who worked as a mechanic for turbo duelists. He takes great pride in having a strong father and he strives to become a great duelist which brought him to FWA. Atrium wishes to pursue his dreams by first, starting at an academy.
Deck: Machina
Duel Spirit: Machina Gearframe

Last edited by Atrium on Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to   

Back to top Go down

Kabuto's RP Sign Up!!to
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next